Project Environmental Documents
Heacock Commerce Center
The project is located at the southeast corner of Heacock Street and Gentian Avenue.
This project includes:
- Applications for a General Plan Amendment
- Change of Zone
- Specific Plan Amendment
- Two Plot Plan applications for two high cube industrial buildings totaling 873,967 square feet.
The applicant proposes land use changes that include:
- GPA from R5 to Business Park for approximately 43 acres; and
- Zone Change from R5 to Light Industrial for approximately 43 acres.
The specific plan amendment proposes to remove the parcels on the north side of Revere Place and assign a City General Plan and Zoning designation to those parcels.
Heacock Commerce Center
Compass Danbe Center Point
The Project consists of:
- a proposal for a General Plan Amendment from Commercial to Business Park (PEN20-0118)
- a Change of Zone from Community Commercial to Light Industrial (PEN20-0119)
- a Tentative Parcel Map No. 37944 (PEN20-0120), and
- two Plot Plans (PEN20-0121 and PEN20-0124) that provide for the development of two light industrial buildings with a total combined building floor area of 389,603 square feet which includes the mezzanines.
The Project also would include cargo loading areas at each building (within an enclosed truck court with loading docks on the south sides of the proposed buildings), parking areas, landscaping, signage, and lighting.
Compass Danbe Center Point
- Appendix A: Air Quality Impact Analysis
- Appendix A2: HRA Report
- Appendix B1: MSHCP Compliance Analysis
- Appendix B2:JD Report
- Appendix B3 MSHCP DBESP
- Appendix B4: Burrowing Owl Survey Report
- Appendix B5: Least Bells Vireo Survey Report
- Appendix C: Phase 1 Cultural Resources Survey
- Appendix D: Energy Analysis
Moreno Valley Trade Center
The Project site is located in the eastern portion of the City of Moreno Valley, Riverside County, California. The Project site is south of Eucalyptus Avenue, west of Redlands Boulevard, and north of Encelia Avenue.
The Moreno Valley Trade Center Project involves:
- A General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation for all parcels within the Project site from “Residential: Max 2 du/ac (R2)” to “Business Park/Light Industrial (BP);”
- A Change of Zone to change the zoning designation for all parcels within the Project site from “from “Residential Agriculture, 2 du/ac (RA2)”and “Primary Animal Keeping Overlay Zone (PAKO)” to “Light Industrial (LI) District;”
- A Plot Plan that provides a development concept (site layout, architecture, and landscaping) for an approximately 1,328,853 s.f. proposed warehouse building would be occupied by either a warehouse distribution/logistics use or a fulfillment center use and supporting office space; and
- A Tentative Parcel Map to consolidate all 11 parcels within the Project site to create one approximately 71.65-net-acre parcel
Moreno Valley Trade Center Downloads
Moreno Valley Comprehensive General Plan Update (MoVal2040)
- Notice of Availability for Draft MoVal 2040 General Plan Update, Draft Climate Action Plan, and General Plan Draft Program Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) documents
- Draft MoVal 2040 General Plan
- General Plan Draft Program Environmental Impact Report (DEIR)
- Draft Climate Action Plan (CAP)
Tentative Tract Map 37725
The project consists of Tentative Tract Map 37725 to subdivide approximately 20.18 acres into 66 single-family residential lots ranging in size from 7,212 square feet to 15,951 square feet with associated improvements including streets, sidewalks and 1 lettered lot for water quality requirements.
Tract Map 37725 Downloads
Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Medical Center Master Plan Project
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals (also known as Kaiser Permanente) is proposing to expand the existing Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Medical Center campus. The proposed project would be a multi-phased, state-of-the-art medical center campus, which would include the following at ultimate project build out: approximately 460-bed hospital, hospital support buildings, outpatient medical office buildings, an energy center, and surface and structured parking. The project site is located on the north side of Iris Avenue, west of Oliver, and east of Nason Street at 27300 Iris Avenue.
Indian Street Commerce Center Project
The Project site is located within the southern portion of the City of Moreno Valley, in western Riverside County. The Project site is located approximately one-half mile westerly of Perris Boulevard and is bounded by Indian Street to the east. Grove View Road (alignment) comprises the Project site northerly boundary. March Air Reserve Base is located approximately one-third mile west of the Project site.
Moreno Valley Logistics Center
The project site is located south of Krameria Avenue, north of Cardinal Avenue, east of Heacock Street, and west of Indian Street in the City of Moreno Valley, Riverside County, California.
World Logistics Center
World Logistics Downloads
Note: Many of these files are very large and must be downloaded to your local system before viewing. To download files, right-click on the link and select the save link as option.
Draft Recirculated RSFEIR | Draft Recircluated RSFEIR With Tracked Changes
Technical Appendices: A-C | D1- D6 |D7-D11 | E1- E5 |E 6-1 - E- 6- 5| E 6-6 - E- 6-10 | E6-11 - E6-13 | F
Note: the appendices are very large and may not open through the browser. Right click on the link and save them to your local system.
WLC Legal Information
Notice of Determination
Brodiaea Commerce Center Project
The Project site is located in the central portion of the City of Moreno Valley, Riverside County, California. The Project site is located north of Brodiaea Avenue, west of Heacock Street, and approximately 325 feet south of Alessandro Boulevard.