Skip navigation

About  |  Contact  |  FAQ  |  News  |  Moreno Valley website  |  SimpliCITY Online Portal

Frequently Asked Questions —Data & Records

Select a topic to see frequently asked questions and their answers.

  • How do I view general information about my property?

    You may use the City’s GIS map viewer to view information including but not limited to zoning, land use, and school district boundaries. To determine where your actual property lines are located on site you will need to contact a licensed land surveyor.

  • How can I review project records?

    Planning, building and code compliance records can be viewed online using SimpliCITY, our online service portal. You may also obtain project information by visiting City Hall or calling the Planning Division main line at (951) 413-3206. Please have the project’s case number, assessor parcel number (APN), address, and or location of the project.

  • Can I purchase city related documents such as a zoning map, Municipal Code or other reference documents?

    Most items are available to view and download from our website. Here is a general link list of commonly viewed documents:

    Please contact the Planning Division at 951.413.3206 for further information.

  • How do I obtain copies of documents from a Planning Commission Meeting?

    Copies of Planning Commission Agendas and minutes or staff reports are available on the City Council and Commission Portal. For further information please call the Planning Division at 951.413.3206.

  • How do I submit comments on a project that is on a future Agenda for the Planning Commission Meeting?

    Projects are available for public review before the public hearing.  Public testimony can be presented at the Public Hearing. If you are unable to attend the Public Hearing, written testimony can be provided to the case planner prior to the Public Hearing. Check the City Council and Commission portal for details.