Be a Rescue Partner
Moreno Valley is committed to working with rescue/adoption organizations (rescue groups) to help provide more opportunities for homeless and unwanted animals to find homes.
Rescue Partner Documents
- Rescue Partner Guidelines (5/16/2022)
- Rescue/Adoption Partner Application
- Rescue Transfer Request Form (04/2023)
To become a rescue partner:
- Download the Rescue Partner Guidelines
- Complete a Rescue/Adoption Partner Application
- Provide a copy of your Federal 501(c)(3) non-profit acknowledgement letter
Approved rescue group partners can pull animals from our facility by emailing a pull list to email@example.com with:
- the Approved Puller's name
- payment information, including a contact number and copy of ID
- animal ID#s
Once the above documents are submitted, filed, and approved, rescue group partners may pull animals from our facility. All paperwork will be at the front desk ready for Approved Puller’s signature.