The City of Moreno Valley hosts an array of FREE or low-cost business development workshops every Wednesday at the Moreno Valley Employment Resource Center. Whether you are a new business owner, thinking of starting a business, or have been in business for years, these workshops provide valuable information for entrepreneurs at every stage.
A sampling of topics includes:
- Starting & Expanding a Business
- Business Planning/Business Plan Resources
- QuickBooks Consulting & Financial Projections
- SBA and Conventional Loan & Funding Assistance
- Government Contracting & Marketing
Check out the full line-up of workshops scheduled for this year.
Sessions are held every Wednesday in Moreno Valley at the Moreno Valley Chamber of Commerce located at 12625 Frederick Street, Suite E-3, Moreno Valley.