SimpliCity's Digital Plan Room is the quickest way to getting your plans reviewed and approved.
Using the Digital Plan Room
Start your project:
The Digital Plan Room (DPR) provides access from anywhere and at any time through the SimpliCITY portal. SimpliCITY’s DPR saves time and money with these key benefits:
- Reduces plan review time
- Eliminates paper printing costs
- Reduces gas mileage costs by eliminating trips to City Hall
- Eliminates multiple required paper plan sets
- Comments and redlines are viewable online
Follow these guidelines when preparing your plans/documents for processing in DPR.
- Must be in PDF format
- Maximum file size is 500 MB
- Do not use encrypted or password-protected files
- Do not combine plan sheets with supporting documents (reports)
- Any annotations in the PDF will be removed during the submission process
- Multiple file types (e.g., plans, structural calcs, reports, etc) can be uploaded at the same time
PLANS (architectural, civil, landscape, etc.)
- Arrange plans in a landscape page view
Ensure sheet numbers for each page are consistently labeled for each submittal
- Generate plans to scale (as indicated on the plan)
- If possible, please create a table of contents when exporting/publishing to PDF (ex: Use the “Create bookmarks” option in the “Export to PDF Options” settings in AutoCAD)
- If possible, include sheet titles within a table of contents
- For revision plans: follow the business process established by the applicable division
- For building plans: leave the top left corner of each plan sheet blank for approval stamp to avoid overlapping any content
(such as reports, calculations, specifications, etc.)
- Reports should be uploaded as one (1) combined PDF file
- Pages may be oriented in either landscape or portrait view (as needed)
- Do not resubmit individual pages of a report. The complete combined file is required with each submittal.
- This category is for any plan or document provided for reference only, not intended for review.