Pieology to Celebrate Grand Opening in Moreno Valley
For immediate release: August 10, 2017
The City of Moreno Valley is proud to announce the grand opening of Pieology located at 12848 Day Street in the TownGate Square shopping center on August 11 at 10:30 a.m.
The menu features fresh ingredients with signature sauces and crusts, combined and customized to offer hand-crafted, personally-inspired pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than six minutes. Pieology creates custom salads as well, in addition to offering dairy-free diners the option of Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Cheese.
Friday, August 11
TownGate Square Shopping Center
12848 Day Street
"We were amazed at the level of support from the City to get our Pieology restaurant open,” said James Yeung, Managing Partner of Pie Venture, LLC. “We’ve taken great pride in delivering delicious and creative pizza while connecting with the local communities. We are extremely excited to join the Moreno Valley business community.”
“The City of Moreno Valley is excited to be able to provide yet another dining option for our residents and visitors,” said Mayor Yxstian Gutierrez. “Pieology offers diners the opportunity to express their creativity and build the pizza that fits their mood and their appetite every time.”
As a result of strong Economic Development efforts by the City, several additional restaurants have recently opened in Moreno Valley, including:
- Cajun Wild – Moreno Valley Center
- Cupcakes & Espresso – TownGate Promenade (2nd location)
- In-N-Out – expansion Frederick Street and Hemlock Avenue
- Jonnik’s Dessert Factory – Moreno Valley Mall
- Paris House of Crepes – Canyon Springs Shopping Center
- Saigon Bistro – TownGate Center • Uncle Em’s Southern Smokehouse – Plaza del Sol
Other restaurants scheduled to open in the near future include:
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen – TownGate Square (under construction)
- Café Rio – TownGate Promenade (under construction)
- Culichi Town Restaurant – Moreno Valley Plaza (under construction)
- Fatburger – The Quarter (under construction) • Habit Burger Grill – TownGate Promenade (under construction)
- IHOP – Iris Plaza (lease signed)
- Ly’s Chinese Food Express – Moreno Marketplace (under construction) • Mountain Mike’s Pizza – Sunnymead Towne Center (under construction)
- ZPizza – The Quarter (under construction)
For more information about the City’s new businesses or to learn more about establishing a new business in Moreno Valley, please visit www.morenovalleybusiness.com and contact the Economic Development Department at EDTeam@moval.org or at 951.413.3460.
# # #
Upon request, this news release will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in this meeting should direct such requests to Guy Pegan, ADA Coordinator, at 951.413.3120 at least 72 hours before the meeting. The 72-hour notification will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.