IT PAYS TO BE AN MVP!
The City of Moreno Valley prefers to work with MoVal based businesses. The MoVal Vendor Preference program is an opportunity for local businesses to receive priority selection in the City’s bid, proposal, and procurement processes. Become part of MVP today, and take your business to the next level by making the City of Moreno Valley your next client.
Your business qualifies if you meet the following criteria:
- Have a current Moreno Valley business license for the past 12 months
- Occupy a physical business location within Moreno Valley
- Have a valid resale license issued from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- Be a small business with less than 100 employees or average annual gross receipts of $10 million or Less
How it Works
- Register as a vendor to receive new bid opportunities.
- You'll receive matching opportunities in your inbox, eliminating the need to search for bids. See a bid opportunity you like? Simply submit your bid online for goods, equipment, supplies and materials.
- Your business can win the contract if your bid is within 5% of the lowest qualifying bidder. As an MVP you can choose to price match and beat the non-local competition. Earn money for your business and get the MVP advantage.